Thank you for choosing Pyrex™ Metal Bakeware. As consumer safety is foremost in our minds, we ask that you carefully follow the Safety & Usage instructions below. Additional information can be found at www.pyrexware.com, or by calling our Help Center at 1-800-999-3436.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THE WARNINGS BELOW MAY CAUSE PERSONAL INJURY OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- DO NOT handle hot bakeware without potholders.
- DO NOT use on stove top, in microwave or over a direct flame.
- BEFORE FIRST USE: Wash pan in warm, soapy water, rinse and dry completely.
- This product features an advanced silicone-based, non-stick coating and is safe for use with metal spatulas, nylon, rubber and wood utensils. With normal use, the scratch-resistant coating will prevent scratches from penetrating to the metal.
- DO NOT use metal utensils with sharp or serrated edges, and avoid pressing down hard on the pan when using metal utensils. It is safe to use non-stick cooking sprays for added release of baked goods; however, you may notice slight discoloration from the spray. Dishwasher safe; however, for best results, hand wash in warm, soapy water.
- DO NOT clean with metal pads, steel wool, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners.